I’m a coach, teacher, and mentor for those journeying towards a life that is more joyful, creative, and holistic – more resilient to stress and with more connection to what is uniquely meaningful.
Holistic implies mind, body, spirit, environment and imagination.
I offer Psychosexual Therapy as a complementary therapy within coaching sessions when it is requested by the client. It is a ‘talking therapy’ in the same way that coaching and counselling are. No physical contact occurs during these sessions.
There are many reasons for considering Psychosexual Therapy. Some are:
- Many of Life’s challenges impact on sexual confidence, sexual identity and relationships, and these in turn have further impact on all-round quality of life.
- Sometimes, a single conversation can prompt empowering insights and clarify action towards change. For some people, ongoing coaching and therapy are crucial for further guidance, recovery and renewal.
- Talking about sexual issues can be difficult but not-talking can be a path to greater unhappiness.
- Understanding where and how sexual problems originate and what choices exist to change them, is a liberating experience in itself.
- Guaranteed confidentiality regarding all consenting, adult, sexual matters.
- Sometimes the journey forward might mean we continue to work together, or that it is more appropriate to seek a counsellor or specialist therapist, in which case I can make referrals or recommendations according to individual circumstances.
This work is available to people of all genders, in any kind of relationship, or those not in a relationship.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.