What are Cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
– Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes if applicable; and
– Third parties who broadcast advertisements on behalf of www.therapyregister.net if applicable.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For therapyregister.net to market to you, particularly online advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable therapyregister.net to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions and such like.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings, click Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences, then Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on websites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on many third party sites.
This information is general across all websites.
www.therapyregister.net does not employ third parties for marketing or advertising unless otherwise stated.